Search all of the homes for sale in Willowbrook Farm, Novi. If you would like more information on any of these real estate listings, just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. You can also "Schedule a Showing" if you are ready to go see a home.
Use the tools on this website to save your favorite Willowbrook Farm homes, share them with others or refine your search. Simply click the "Refine Results" button to get started.
And, if you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Willowbrook Farm listings come on the market.
Gearing up to buy or sell a home soon in Novi? Call The Payne Real Estate Team at (248) 534-0249. Your neighborhood Willowbrook Farm, Novi realty team is here to help navigate the Novi real estate market.
Willowbrook Farm is a quaint, family-friendly neighborhood developed by the well-established Single Homes. Development on this fine community began in 1995 and the fourth and final phase was completed in 2011.
The heavily-wooded lots that make up Willowbrook Farm surrounds the quiet, babbling Bishop Creek. The private homes that make up the neighborhood are three- to four-bedroom single-family homes between 2,200-3,000 square feet. These charming homes were created in the Colonial and Cape-Cod designs and each home features two- or three-car attached garages.
All the homes of Willowbrook Farm are professionally landscaped and designed to be incredibly visually pleasing. The cost for these beautiful houses ranges between $250,000 to $580,000.
Located conveniently close to I-96 and I-275, residents of Willowbrook Farm have easy access to many fantastic areas of Michigan. Just minutes from the neighborhood are grocery stores, businesses, parks and recreational facilities, and more.
Approximately two miles from Willowbrook Farm sits the Twelve Oaks Mall. With over 200 retail stores plus a wide variety of restaurants, Twelve Oaks is one of the largest shopping complexes in the state of Michigan. For even more shopping experiences, locals can check out Fountain Walk, a large open-air shopping mall filled with fantastic boutique shops and dining establishments.
Brookfarm Park is a quiet and peaceful hidden gem just outside of Willowbrook Farm. This tranquil park features plenty of open space, a soothing stream, a beautiful bridge, well-maintained walking paths, and lots of space for sports or family get-togethers. This park is the perfect mini-vacation away from all the hustle and bustle of modern-day life.
Willowbrook Farm is under the operation and management of the Novi Community School District. NCSD provides education to over 6,300 students in eight different elementary, middle, and high schools. Consistently rated among the Top 20 Best School Districts in Michigan, NCSD offers students with top-quality education.
Orchard Hills Elementary School is home to approximately 365 students in the primary grades. With a teacher to student ratio of 14:1, students at Orchard Hills recieve more one-on-one time with their teachers than the average Michigan school, which has a ratio of 18:1.
Novi Middle School consists of over 1,080 students in the 7th and 8th grades. This high-ranking school lands in the top 5 percent in Michigan schools for their overall test scores, with their math scores landing in the top 5 percent and their literacy scores in the top 10 percent.
Novi High School is made up of over 2,050 students in the 9th through 12th grades. With a graduation rate of 97 percent, Novi High falls under the top 5 percent of Michigan schools for successfully graduated students.
Outside of the Novi Community School District, Novi offers several private, religious, and charter schools to the residents opting for alternative education. Some of the schools closest to Willowbrook Farm include:
FlexTech High School
St. Paul Lutheran Church and School
Novi Northville Montessori Center
*Disclaimer: Always check with your local school district to confirm attendance eligibility and zoning.
Jump back to Willowbrook Farm, Novi Real Estate Listings >>>
No current listings, please check back later.